Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF or Microsoft Word document file format. Once accepted, submissions may also be done in LaTeX.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which are found in About the Journal.
- Figures are submitted as separate files in JPG or TIFF format and have a resolution of at least 300 DPI. Figure captions are included at the end of the article text.
- Tables are included at the end of the article text, with appropriate titles and keys to acronym and symbols.
- Copyright permission has been obtained and is included for any table, diagram, or illustration to be reproduced from other publications.
- References are consecutively numbered in the article text with superscripts. The reference list reflects this consecutive numbering. Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
The submission adheres to the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Policy, which is found in About the Journal.
Meeting Highlights ArticleSpecial section for highlights of (poster) presentations at meetings.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication, with the work twelve (12) months after publication simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- After 12 months from the date of publication, authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.